Doseuro motor inverter RAPIDA
Motor with integrated frequency converter especially for DOSEURO dosing pumps, with variable control possibilities.
- Supply voltage 230V, +/- 15%, 1ph, 50 / 60Hz, IP55
- Available for pump series SR type A, D, B, BR and SD as well as for easy retrofitting on-site
- Manual flow adjustment by changing the motor frequency with 4-digit LCD display from 10% to 100% (6-60Hz) at standstill or during operation
- Display of the motor frequency alternatively in % or Hz
- Remote control via a control cabinet, a PLC or an analog input signal 4-20 mA in the range 10% - 100% (6-60Hz)
- Batch mode for a programmable period between 1 and 9999 minutes
- Level alarm (potential-free contact) for automatic motor stop when connected to a level sensor
- Diaphragm rupture detection (potential-free contact) for automatic motor stop when connected to a pressure switch. Applies only to DOSEURO diaphragm pumps type SD.
- Alarm output relay for sending alarm messages to a control cabinet or a PLC
- Alarm display for overvoltage, under voltage, temperature, overload, underload
- Display of motor parameters and settings